Wow first post!
My name is Feyyaz and I’m the creator of bitehype.com – a little passion project for me.
Two of my biggest passions in life are movement and food, so this blog/site talks about both things.
My ultimate goal is it to make the lives of a lot of people more enjoyable and healthier. I’ll talk and show you simple daily tricks to make your life greater, every single day.
But before trying to help you, I want to tell you about the bitehype manifesto. A set of rules and guidelines, which, if applied regularly will increase your life quality in many ways (also rules that I live by). These rules might change over time, also the priorities can be adjusted to your daily lifestyle.
1. Move every day.
2. Drink atleast 2.5l of water every day (double this in summer).
3. Eat vegetables with every meal you eat (either raw or cooked).
4. Eat meat, fish and chicken. More if you’re moving a lot, less if you’re not moving as much.
5. Sometimes, sprint.
6. Sometimes, lift heavy things.
7. Sometimes, do basic calisthenics.
8. Meditate every day.
9. Keep a gratitude journal (try to write every day, either in the morning or before going to sleep).
10. Sometimes it’s ok to eat stuff that’s not good for you (“cheat meal”).
It’s not complete yet, for the beginning it’s enough.