Listen to this episode on iTunes
Listen to this episode on Stitcher
Recently I had the great pleasure to talk to Gregory O’Gallagher, founder of kinobody.com (a very interesting fitness blog) and entrepreneur from Canada. He’s the co-host of the Road To Ripped podcast with Christopher Walker and a really cool guy.
What really interested me in this conversation was how Greg approaches fitness and life.
In this episode, we talk about:
– why Greg believes in the Hollywood physique
– what you’re doing wrong in the gym and the kitchen, that’s keeping you from the results you want
– why eat to grow is the wrong approach
– Reverse Pyramid Training and how to build the right muscles
– Intermittent Fasting and its results that Greg has gotten with himself and his clients
– why tracking your training AND your nutrition is crucial
– how to get that attractive look that turns women’s heads
– the tinder & kinobody workout program (it really exists!)
– how Greg is currently training
– how you can create the right mindset in order to be successful in business, life and love (secret tip!)
– Greg’s favourite secret book recommendation that he normally only shares with his clients
As you can see this episode is PACKED! Make sure to listen until the end for Greg’s secret book recommendation that can really change your life, once you apply the learned principles.
Check out Greg’s links here: